RATES AND TERMS
*Please note a 4 hour minimum is required on all jobs
1 Child: $28/ hour
2 Children: $30/ hour
3 Children: $32/ hour
4 Children: $34/ hour
5+ children requires multiple sitters
* AN ADDITIONAL $25 WILL BE CHARGED ON THE FOLLOWING DAYS:
Martin Luther King Jr. Day
St Patrick's Day
*New Years Day until 5pm, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve after 2pm, Christmas Day, New Years Eve After 5pm
1 Child: $48/ hour
2 Children: $50/ hour
3 Children: $52/ hour
4 Children: $54/ hour
5+ children requires multiple sitters
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES:
* Payment for services is due upon completion of each job. Mountainside Sitters uses Square card readers for easy and convenient, on the spot credit card payments. We accept all major credit cards, cash or Venmo.
* A 4 hour minimum is required each day for each job booked. If you do not use the full 4 hours, you will still be charged for 4 hours or the duration of the job, whichever is greater.
* All jobs booked will be charged for the hours requested. If you need to make any changes to your return time, changes must be made 1 day in advance. For example, If you book 6 hours but return after 4 hours, you will still be charged for the 6 hours you booked.
* Cancellations must be made one day in advance. If you cancel the day of your reservation, you will still be charged the 4 hour minimum.
* A 24 hour cancellation notice is required for the following days:
Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve.
* All, day of, reservations are final once the sitter is booked! No exceptions. Canceling day of reservations will result in the 4 hour minimum charge.
*Inclement weather can pose a major risk for our sitters to drive to your location. If bad weather impedes a sitter getting to a babysitting job, Mountainside Sitters reserves the right to cancel your reservation for that day. We will always do our best to get the sitter there but safety is our main concern and large snow storms may cause major delays, rescheduling, and/or cancellations.
*The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. As a result, federal, state, and local governments and federal and state health agencies recommend social distancing and have, in many locations, prohibited the congregation of groups of people.
As the booking person, you are responsible for acknowledging the contagious nature of COVID-19, and voluntarily assume the risk that you and your child(ren), and any member of your family, household, or current party may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 by hiring a sitter. Whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after the sitter’s service, Mountainside Sitters, Mountainside Sitter Parties, and/or independently contracted sitters, cannot be held liable.
* Mountainside Sitters reserves the right to remove any sitter at any time if a child is sick. You will still be charged the 4 hour minimum if a sitter is removed due to illness. Determining a child’s illness is up to the sitters discretion but a minor cough or runny nose may result in a sitters removal. The sitter will not be replaced.
* All cancellations and changes to reservations must be done through Mountainside Sitters and not the individual sitter.
* If booked outside of Park City limits (i.e., Midway, Heber City, Brighton, Alta, Sundance, or other ski resort areas) an additional $20 transportation fee will be charged each day.
* Children with special needs are warmly welcome! Additional charges may apply for our qualified, special needs sitters.
* Any child under the age of 18 left in the home, hotel, condo, etc. will be considered in the sitters care. In the case of an emergency, the sitter will be responsible for them so you will be charged accordingly.
* Under no circumstance may our sitters drive, ski, or swim with any child/children.
* Sitters may assist and attend children on/in public transportation such as city buses, shuttles, taxi’s, uber, lyft, etc. per your request. You will be responsible for all associated fees.
* Any parking fees or activity costs that a sitter participates in with your child/children, will be your responsibility.